As we all monitor and navigate through the rapidly evolving COVID-19 outbreak, MSP Commercial has been taking steps towards promoting a healthy work environment for our tenants, their staff members and patients.
• Janitorial service providers contracted to maintain common areas of multi-tenant buildings have added frequently touched surfaces to their daily and nightly cleaning routines, which includes building entry and tenant suite door handles, stairway railings, restroom partitions and elevator buttons among other surfaces.
• Additional signage promoting proper hygiene and handwashing throughout common area spaces and in restrooms has been posted.
• We’ve made adjustments to mechanical, security and door systems, to ensure increased airflow and security.
• We’re continuously reviewing and adjusting our supply management procedures to accommodate changes in demand.
MSP Commercial will remain open.
Our team is available to help tenants and their staff work through challenges as they arise in the coming weeks.
Please notify us immediately if:
• Your business (as a tenant) has made the tough decision to temporarily close. We realize that some tenants will choose to close their business for a short-term basis until there is a reduced threat of contracting COVID-19.
• Staff or patients encounter someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in one of MSP Commercial’s buildings. We will take the proper measures to disinfect the areas that may have been affected.
Please be safe and continue to monitor developments as provided by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) here.
Contact one of our property managers (below) or call our main office with questions or concerns.
Asst. Vice President
Sr. Property Manager